July 28, 2010

CTN Animation Expo 2010


It's not till November, but I'll have a table at this year's CTN Animation Expo and am really looking forward to it. I've heard nothing but good things about last year's debut and can't wait to check it out in person this time around. Rumor also has it I'll be doing a live painting demo there, which will be my first one in public... should be fun!

For anyone who has yet to purchases passes, I have a discount code for a 10% off 1-day or 3-day pass for you below. Limited to the first 10 folks. Have at 'em, and hope to see you there!

BRODRAX10

2 comments:

DAVID WILSON said...

Drake- I was there last year, it was great. Very intimate setting for such a pool of great talent, it made all the contacts personal and very memorable. I can't wait to see you there in Nov.

Are you presenting as well?

Drake Brodahl (pumml) said...

Hi David,

Thanks for the scoop! I won't be presenting, just the table and the demo this time around. Definitely see you there!