September 18, 2009

Show Recap

The opening last week was a blast! A big thank you to everyone who came out. I had a great time chatting and chatting and chatting and forgetting to take pictures. Here are a few shots from the upstairs part of the gallery. I forgot to take one of the crowd area downstairs... oops! I'll try to get one and post it.








Here are the pieces I didn't previously post to the blog.

Ocean Spray - 16" x 20" cel vinyl acrylic on aquabord

Follow MY Nose - 11" x 4" cel vinyl acrylic on bristol

The Ancient - 8" x 12" cel vinyl acrylic on illustration board

Main Mane - 10" x 8" cel vinyl acrylic on aquabord

Just For You - 10" x 8" cel vinyl acrylic on aquabord

13 comments:

pakoto said...

your work is amazing!!


congrats!


un saludo!

Ahmed GUERROUACHE said...

thumbs up for the lion ! very cool !

pumml said...

Thank you Pakoto and Ahmed. I appreciate you stopping by!

Fulanita said...

Awesome! Success!

Justin said...

Absolutely gorgeous work man! I wish i could have been there to see these in person.
-JC

pumml said...

Thank you kindly, Sandra and Justin!

Erin Hunting said...

Lovely work!

Andy said...

Great looking stuff buddy!

Matt J said...

Love the toucan piece!

jacks said...

these are fantastic!

justinpatrickparpan said...

Hey, saw your paintings at the Blue Bottle Gallery in Seattle over the weekend. I love your work!

--Justin

Katy Hargrove said...

These are awesome! :D Also, thank you for sharing your sketchbook last night. I recognize a few of the blog pieces from it. Fantastic to see the initial sketch and the final.

Gabby Zapata said...

your work is fantastic! I love your colors and design :)!