November 26, 2008

For Me Mum

My Mommy's Birthday is coming up, so I painted both of these yesterday. I'm giving her the warmer colored one. This was actually supposed to be a Christmas present last year, but I ran out of time doing all the niece's paintings. On the bright side, I'm a little better at painting now, so the final product is probably better than it would have been.

6" x 4" cel vinyl acrylic on watercolor paper

6" x 4" cel vinyl acrylic on watercolor paper

Also, I finally have my postcards in hand and will be sending them out in the next few days. Thanks to everyone who emailed... sorry I didn't have time to reply. Be forewarned, the colors are a bit off from what they were supposed to be.. but I guess I have to live with them.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

4 comments:

Ian Ross said...

These are gorgeous, Drake! Looking forward to your show next month. Happy Thanksgiving, man.

pumml said...

Thank you, Sir! See you soon!

Christian Robinson said...

Ahhh!!! What a wonderful Illustration of vine ripened tomatos. Your Mum must be very proud to have such a talented son : )

Happy holidays!

hongyi said...

i love the colours in the 2nd one

good work! :)